Successful projects require a focused approach to project management. At Ceratium our experienced professionals offer straight forward management support to ensure that the core administrative tasks are completed on time and in line with obligations.
We can provide the advice, training and support to all project consortia to ensure that financial and technical reports are prepared in accordance with relevant funding body’s requirements. We can undertake the day-to-day management tasks on behalf of the research team reducing your administrative burden.
Our dedicated team can help:
- Prepare Grant Agreements and Consortium Agreements
- Translate winning proposals to project plans
- Organise and run team meetings, providing agendas, minutes and actions, arranging venues, travel and accommodation as required. This includes face to face meetings and video conferencing.
- Oversee financial and technical reporting and providing a helpdesk for the project consortia.
- Assist the coordinator in the day to day management of the project for compliance with the relevant funding body, oversee all project administration and ensure project tasks, deliverables and milestones are completed in accordance to requirements.