Ceratium has been successful in multiple EU and UK funding applications providing help and advice for National and European research and development funding programmes including Horizon 2020, FP6 and 7, Innovate UK, Eurostars and many others.
Our dedicated team can help:
- Find relevant funding for your research or innovation and keep you up to date with calls and research funding opportunities specific to your needs.
- Help shape your project ideas to align to the funding call. Finding the right partners is essential to ensure the project consortium has the critical mass required to undertake the project. Using our extensive international networks and expertise we can identify and contact the key European players in your area of interest. We are increasingly working with interesting organisations outside of Europe and connecting them to the European Research Area.
- Proposal writing. Writing successful proposals is a complex and time-consuming process. Ceratium have broad experience of writing proposals in a range of sectors for European (Horizon 2020, FP7, CIP, Marie Curie Innovative Training Networks, COST) and National (Innovate UK, Interreg) funding programmes. We develop applications based on technical information supplied by clients, in particular writing sections on the impact, dissemination and exploitation planning, organise budgets, and the project management to suit your needs.
- Proposal reviewing. We offer a comprehensive proposal reviewing service providing a full evaluation and feedback to maximise your project success.
- Submission and administration. Our experienced team can manage all the administration and submission of proposals, collating information from partners and ensuring eligibility.